Hi all,
I would like to have a pagination in which there wont be any numbered
links instead it will be a textbox with next and previous links to
each side of it. In the textbox the user can enter the page number to
be loaded and then press enter. I am not sure if such an helper exist
for cakephp or whether the default pagination class got that
capability. Is there any helper that does this, then please provide me
with the link or please let me know whether it is possible using the
current pagination helper. Thanks