I am stumped...I have built a cakePHP application that uses the auth
component and I am having the strangest problem.  The site will
occasionally just drop the session data for no apparent reason. I can
login using the auth component, then just click the refresh button and
let the page load.  Sometimes it pulls up the session data and
sometimes it does not find the session. The strange part is that if I
refresh again it will usually come up with the session data, so it
isn't losing the session all together.

Currently running 1.2 RC3 with the following settings:
Configure::write('Session.cookie', 'AHJ');
Configure::write('Session.timeout', '3600');
Configure::write('Session.start', true);
Configure::write('Session.checkAgent', true); (Tried both true and
false settings, but same problem with either)
Configure::write('Security.level', 'medium');

Does anyone have any thoughts on what might be causing this?