Hello Fellow Bakers,

I am building an application with a search / filter screen, but the
arguments I'm passing thru aren't getting to the pagination links.  As
in, it completely ignores what was passed (as a get) and continues
with /page:2, /page:3, etc...

I have seen some examples on here how to deal with it but they seem
more like hacks and I was wondering if someone has a real thorough yet
easy-to-apply solution out there for this?

Thanks for your time.  Look forward to your responses.