Hi, i hope someone can help me here please, I need help with my
controller function, I want to get products by user_id, unfortunately
I have no idea where to start, help will be greatfully received.

Here is my code so far...

class ProductsController extends AppController {
    var $name = 'Products';
    var $uses = array('Product', 'Category', 'User');
    var $components = array('Search','Files');

            function view() {
                $this->Product->recursive = 0;
                $this->set('products', $this->paginate());
                $this->set('users', $this->User->read(null, $id));

        }

Thanks