Hi there!
I'm getting some data via this statement:

$offtimes = $this->Offtime->find('all', array(
 'conditions'=>array(
  'AND'=>array(
   'Offtime.therapist_id'=>$therapistid, // appears in the query
   'OR'=>array(
    'AND'=>array(
       // some conditions // don't appear in the query
    ),
    'AND'=>array(
       // some other conditions // don't appear in the query
    ),
    'AND'=>array(
       // more conditions - only those appear in the query!
    )
   )
  )
 ),
 'recursive'=>-1
));

(left the actual conditions out for clarity)

Unfortunately, only the last of the 3 AND-block gets considered for
the query, the others are 'ignored' (they just don't appear in the
query). The querys given in debug2-mode show me that. Also when I
shuffle the order of the 3 AND-Blocks, only the last one appears in
the query... Any ideas?

Best regards and thanks for the Help!

Btw, if you want to post some code, I also posted this to the bin...:
http://bin.cakephp.org/saved/38480

Greetings, Benni.