Hi Bernhard,

Thanks for the response.  If I'm changing the inflections, would I add
'.*rss' to the uninflectedPlural array?  I tried that and it didn't
work.  Also, I think if that was the the problem I would have gotten a
reference to a missing ____Controller, not just to Controller.

I thought of renaming the controller and changing routes.php, but that
feels like a hack and I want this to work right.

Thanks for your help.

-Max