I've been using the firecake.php helper to aid in my debugging. I primarily
use it to drill into the values held in those big nested arrays that result
from running recursive find() on models. Was working great, but now I'm
getting unterminated string literal errors on the fbout['Variables'] that
gets passed to the header.

After hours of trying to track the problem down, I'm ready to wave the white
flag and try another solution. What's another good way to drill into the
values in variables and arrays? I've been doing print_r($array) and due to
the size of these arrays, it's just not cutting it.

Thanks,
Ryan