Hello coders!

I'm trying to build a nice gradebook app, so teachers can keep of
students grades.
Right now, scaffolding has given me enough to enter one grade for one
grade category for one student.

The way my code is set up, teachers choose categories (like writing
assignments, oral presentations, lab assignments, etc), then decide a
weight for those categories, then decide a number of assignments for
those categories.  This is all set up so teachers can figure out
current and final grades which can either be emailed to the individual
students or they can login to the website and see their grades.

Anyway, I'd like to set up a teacher view that lets them do mass input
of grades.  So after logging in, and picking the class they want to
work on, it should show a table (for editing)  with one student per
row and then grades for each category across the rows....

Can someone please point me toward how to set that sort of thing up?