Hello...

I have added this to my app_controller:

var $components = array('Auth', 'Security');

Then in one of my controllers I have:

$this->Security->requireAuth('add', 'add_streams');
$this->Security->allowedActions = array('ajax_cantons',
'ajax_districts');

The actions ajax_cantons and ajax_districts are called from the add
action with AJAX.  I do that to have some sort of dynamic population
of cantons and districts according to a province.

However, whenever security is enabled, AJAX population does not work.
I have added too allowedActions, but it did not work.  Has someone
experience with this?

Regards,

B.