Hello,

I have User hasOne Profile and Profile belongsTo User set up as
associated models.

I'm using the AuthComponent to to do simple/basic authentication; my
login action is empty.

When authenticating, the Profile model data is retrieved along with the
User model data (I see it in my debug footer that it's JOINing on the
profiles table).  If auth succeeds, $this->Auth->user() data is set.

However, I'd also like to set Profile.id in session at this time instead
of querying the database base again with a User->find, but I don't see
where I can do that; there's no callbacks in Auth that I can see.

Any ideas?