Hello,
I am trying to make groups of radio buttons for a hasAndBelongsToMany
relation.

The background: In my application I have following relations in for my
models:

User hasAndBelongsToMany Workshop
Workshop belongsTo Event (Event hasMany Workshop)
Event belongsTo EventDay (EventDay hasMany Event)

A User should be able to select exactly 1 Workshop in every EventDay,
therefore I want to use a group of radio buttons for each EventDay. I
don't think there is a "cake automagic" way to get this done so I'm
doing this in my View to get the HTML code for the radio buttons:

http://bin.cakephp.org/view/1474966345

Which generates radio buttons like this:

http://bin.cakephp.org/view/680986107

The data array which comes from the View's form basically looks okay,
however the IDs of the Workshops selected via the radio buttons are
not always stored properly in the array.

[data] => Array
                (
                    [Workshop] => Array
                        (
                            [Workshop] => Array
                                (
                                    [0] =>
                                    [1] => 3
                                    [2] => 5
                                )
                        )
                )

I don't know why certain Workshops are not saved properly in the data
array; I thought it had something to do with the order of the
Workshops' IDs - like if the radio button for Workshop with ID 4 comes
before the Workshop with ID 2 it is not saved in the data array.
However I was not able to verify this and have no clue how I should
work around this as the Workshops are sorted by their starting time
and not their IDs.