HI everyone,

I adapted an sliding menu made in java script to be used in my
project, I got it to work with the framework, but just in some cases:
It can be called as component and displayed on a div on my layout in
normal use, but when I use ajax to update the content of the div and I
try to render the menu into the div, the site breaks down and the
entire layout is dropped. I mean, the html headers and everything is
ignored so the javascript catches many errors and is not displayed
properly, and the other divs of the layout disappear.  This bug only
happens when I try to put the javascript into the div; when I put pure
html everything goes smoothly.

I hope someone knows what is wrong with my site.

Thanks in advance.