> Mathew, your "font blockiness" appears to be a resolution dependent
> issue.  If you're not using your monitor's native maximum resolution,
> try setting it to that and see if the problem persists.  If it does
> not, there's probably little that Pablo could do; if it does, I'm not
> entirely sure...  :P

I think I understand what your trying to say, but the problem is
limited to the HTML page and no other windows or fonts give me this
problem.

I'm using this monitor

http://www.viewsonic.com/products/lcddisplays/xseries/VX2640w/

Running at the native 1920x1200 res.

It's also isolated to Firefox. I don't have the problem with other
browsers.

Is anyone else using Firefox, but getting different results then the
image I posted?