Doing those tasks inside model seemed messy way to it.
We have multiple models accessing portions of the data.

Thought i showed quite clearly what this is upto :)

So we have a text search engine, every snippet of text can have
multiple boolean type of modes, such as: removed and verified along
others.
Texts are in UTF8 because some is in normal latin1 charset, some are
russian or japanese. Therefore we have a field for romanised text
(normal alphabetic).

That data is searched, used, and modified by multiple different
models, using slightly different criterias.

There is 3 different models currently utilizing this component in a
way or an another. Every one of those models uses that component
differently, to output completely different things, from the same
data.