I'm a newbie here, but I think I understand the whole url/controller/
action/parm1/parm2 routing convention.  However is there a way that
you use the _POST array to rout to the correct action/parm's

For instance, I'll always be using the www.example.net/my_controller,
which takes me to the my_controller->index(); I would like to look at
the _POST array and redirect it to the my_controller-
>special_action();

The reason I want to do this is an external webpage will always call
my www.example.net/my_controller. A form that is in my_controller/view/
index.ctp wants to go to a different action, say the "add" action. If
I used the default form helper, the "submit" will exit the external
webpage. For instance it would attempt to go to
www.example.net/mycontroller/add.
The external webpage assumes that I'll be using the same default
action (www.example.net/my_controller).

A good example of this is how facebook uses its callback url.

The only solutions that I can think of is have the my_controller-
>index() parse the _POST array and call other my_controller-
>other_actions().

But I wasn't sure if there was a better solution.