I am using Set::extract to pull some IDs out of a large multi-dimensional
array. Works great, except in the array that is returned, the IDs are
shuffled.

For example, the ID from the 0th dimension of the multi-dimensional array is
the 3rd element in the return array. IDs are not returned in the same order,
or even in the reverse order. They appear to be shuffled.

Anyone else experienced this problem? How can I get the elements in array
returned by Set::extract to be in the same order they're found in the
multi-dimensional array?

Thanks!