I have heard about PHP 6 from my friend a few hours ago.
He told me that PHP 6 have much updates and significant change rather than
before.
Seems it will be make new problem since PHP 6 maybe have big different
syntax.

So, I think again, if new PHP 6 have big difference, it's possible kill
frameworks development.
Every developer must have "big effort" to migrate from PHP 5 to PHP 6.

That's all my opinion,
i'm just asking.. cakephp core development have think about this potential
problem?