I'm trying to run cake schema run update from within my APP dir to
update my database schema and I get the following errors:

C:\Development\app>cake schema run update

Welcome to CakePHP v1.2.0.7692 RC3 Console
App : app
Cake Schema Shell
Comparing Database to Schema...

Warning: array_diff_assoc(): Argument #2 is not an array in C:
\Development\cake\cake\libs\model\schema.php on line 410

Warning: array_diff_assoc(): Argument #2 is not an array in C:
\Development\cake\cake\libs\model\schema.php on line 410

Warning: array_diff_assoc(): Argument #2 is not an array in C:
\Development\cake\cake\libs\model\schema.php on line 410

Warning: array_diff_assoc(): Argument #2 is not an array in C:
\Development\cake\cake\libs\model\schema.php on line 410

The following statements will run.

Are you sure you want to alter the tables? (y/n)
[n] >