Whenever you use the array notation for an url. Cake uses the router
to create the url from the parameters given. Even though both
"marketWeeklies" and "market_weeklies" is interpreted as belonging to
market_weeklies_controller.php only one of them is the correct one
created by the router. And that is the one with the underscore.

marketWeeklies == MarketWeekliesController
market_weeklies == MarketWeekliesController

But only:
MarketWeekliesController == market_weeklies

Since I don't know what "myspace" and "spiceboard" refers to, I can't
really comment on why they change. Are they plugins? prefixes?
But the solution is most likely in the router configuration.

/Martin