I'm currently developing a CMS which aims to have the following base
functionality:
a) Auth component with admin routing setup
b) Dynamic 'Pages' controller to load pages from the database rather
than flat files
c) A HTML helper to output navigation at a given level of the
hierachy / breadcrumb nav in my views
d) support for multiple websites

Basically, I've coded a + b + d above and come up with a nice clean
design, but now I've run into an issue.

Previously when I've built CMS style apps, I've used the Tree
behaviour with much success. However, It's possible that the CMS might
power more than one site, which screws with the moveUp() and moveDown
() methods for the tree behaviour.

So I'm a bit lost now and was wondering:
what is the best way to achieve unlimited, nested, dynamic, CMS-
powered pages with the ability to change the order?

I've read up on find all threaded in this group and in the book, which
seems to give me the ability to create the nested page hierarchy I
require, but what about reordering this data? I could cheat and order
by page title, but to be honest, there will always be a client who
won't want this :)

Thanks in advance.