Hello,

I'm trying to build 3 dependant ajax select boxes with observeField.
So, select A, select B, and select C.

I'm almost successful to do A changes B, B changes C is almost fine
with 2 observeFields for A and B.

Now I need to add condition so A changes C, or A changes both B and C.

I tried setting 'update'=>array('B','C') for observeField for A but
when I supply array() for 'update,' no longer any select would do
ajax. Then I tried to put another observeField which observes the same
field but with different option array, this partially works but it
sometimes works strangely... looks like instead of using layout for
the spefied method (for B, C), gets completely un-related view and
using it.

I'm not sure why this is happening but I don't know what's the best
way to do in the first place.  So my question is either how I can
change two selects at a time or, what I'm wrong about using two
observeField pointing the same target.

By the way, this ajax select part is in the middle of big complex form
so I'm not using $ajax->form but using regular $form->create.

I searched for the net for a couple of hours but found no direct
answer to my question so far... Can someone shed light?