Hi Can anyone please help me out?
I wan't to destroy the session when user closes the Browser windows.
my cakephp version is 1.2 beta
Explanation: If user is logged in and closes the Browser without log
out then next time if he opens the Browser then it should not store
the session. Currently if I close the browser then it does not store
the session in IE6 only but if I have open the multiple instances of
fire fox 3 or IE7 and only close the browser or tab then it does
destroy the Session.
     Waiting for your sugessions
     Thanks in Advanced

Regards