Hi everybody,

I try to combine pagination with containable behaviour, but the
"contain" doesn't seem to have any effect.

I tried two variation of the syntax:

                $this->paginate['Hotel'] = array(
                        'limit' => 10,
                        'order' => array ('Hotel.name' => 'asc'),
                        'url' => $paginator_params,
                        'condition' => $paramhotel,
                'contain'=> array(
                    'Hotelmaster'=> array('conditions'=> $parammaster),
                    'Ort',
                    'Praefix',
                    'Zielgebiet',
                    'Saison',
                    'Sprache',
                    'Mandant',
                    'User'=> array('fields'=> 'User.name'))
                );

And

            $this->paginate['Hotel']['contain']= array(
                    'Hotelmaster'=> array('conditions'=> $parammaster),
                    'Ort',
                    'Praefix',
                    'Zielgebiet',
                    'Saison',
                    'Sprache',
                    'Mandant',
                    'User'=> array('fields'=> 'User.name'));
                $this->paginate = array(
                        'limit' => 10,
                        'order' => array ('Hotel.name' => 'asc'),
                        'url' => $paginator_params,
                        'condition' => $paramhotel
                );
But in both cases I get much more related models in my array than I
requested.

Is this a bug or did I do something wrong?

Many thanks in advance for any help and hints!

Anja