Hi folks!

I created 3 tables as shown bellow:

CREATE TABLE geo.plots
(
  id                          serial       NOT NULL,
  created                     timestamp,
  modified                    timestamp,

  the_geom                    varchar(255),

  inscricao_imobiliaria       varchar(14) NOT NULL,

  quadra                      varchar(10),
  lote                        smallint,

  numero_residencial_previo   smallint,

  PRIMARY KEY (id)
)
WITH OIDS;

CREATE TABLE geo.plot_addresses
(
  id                          serial       NOT NULL,
  created                     timestamp,
  modified                    timestamp,

  plot_id                     int          NOT NULL,
  address_id                  int          NOT NULL,

  endereco_principal          bool         NOT NULL DEFAULT true,

  PRIMARY KEY (id),
  FOREIGN KEY (plot_id) REFERENCES geo.plots (id),
  FOREIGN KEY (address_id) REFERENCES dme.addresses (id)
)
WITH OIDS;

CREATE TABLE dme.addresses
(
  id                    serial       NOT NULL,
  created               timestamp,
  modified              timestamp,

  habilitado            bool         NOT NULL DEFAULT true,

  street_postal_code_id int          NOT NULL,
  parent_id             int,

  complemento           bool         NOT NULL DEFAULT false,

  numero                smallint,

  bloco                 varchar(10),
  andar                 smallint,
  unidade               smallint,

  posicao               smallint,

  caixa_postal          smallint,

  complemento_livre     varchar(255),

  PRIMARY KEY (id),

  FOREIGN KEY (street_postal_code_id) REFERENCES
dme.street_postal_codes (id),
  FOREIGN KEY (parent_id) REFERENCES dme.addresses (id)
)
WITH OIDS;

They are associated as shown bellow:

//
class Plot extends AppModel {
        var $name = 'Plot';

        var $useDbConfig = 'geo';

        var $hasMany = array(
                'PlotAddresses' => array(
                        'className'  => 'PlotAddress',
                        'foreignKey' => 'plot_id'
                )
        );
}

//
class PlotAddress extends AppModel {
        var $name = 'PlotAddress';

        var $useDbConfig = 'geo';

        var $belongsTo = array(
                'Plot' => array(
                        'className'  => 'Plot',
                        'foreignKey' => 'plot_id'
                ),

                'Address' => array(
                        'className'  => 'Address',
                        'foreignKey' => 'address_id'
                )
        );
}

//
class Address extends AppModel {
        var $name = 'Address';

        var $useDbConfig = 'dme';

        var $hasOne = array(
                'PlotAddress' => array(
                        'className' => 'PlotAddress',
                        'foreignKey' => 'address_id'
                )
        );
}

I have used Scaffolding in this application but when I run the index
of PlotAddresses, I receive the message bellow:

Notice (8): Undefined index:  Address [CORE.rc2/libs/view/scaffolds/
index.ctp, line 81]

Verifing the line, I saw that the problem is related to "belongTo"
association.

Can anybody help me to solve this problem? Is my association
incorrect?

Thanks a lot.