Hi All,

We're currently overloaded with work at our agency and have an
opportunity for a CakePHP developer or two.  You need to be local to
San Francisco or willing to relocate ASAP, though you will be able to
telecommute for the majority of the time.

The project is a new affiliate platform, similar to Amazon's, for one
of the major advertisers on the internet. The old platform has 25,000
registered users.  With the new platform, it is projected to grow to
50,000+ in the next year or two.  While you will be working on the
registration and widget/ad configuration system.  We are additionally
building a proxy system for the widgets, which will serve approx 300
million hits/month. This is an excellent opportunity to put something
big on your resume.

This is a 2 to 3 month gig, but can very easily turn into a full-time
position should it fit well.

Include these when you email me:
- Your resume
- Your preference of working at the model/controller level vs. the
view/presentation level.
- A list of live sites you have worked on, and what role you played.
- Example code from a CakePHP project of yours.

Send to:
seymourt at loomisgroup com
Subject: CakePHP Developer

Thanks,