I don't think so:

http://book.cakephp.org/view/392/loginRedirect
"Normally, the AuthComponent remembers what controller/action pair you
were trying to get to before you were asked to authenticate yourself.
Upon a successful authentication you will be redirected to your original
destination. However, you can force people to go to a specific
controller/action pair if needed."

http://book.cakephp.org/view/391/loginAction
"You can change the default login from /users/login to be any action of
your choice."