Hi all,

I have used a custom query with group by in pagination.
I got the the grouped output, but the record count is different (i.e.
I am getting the record-count as the total number of records without
grouping).

The format I have used for pagination is:

$this->paginate['Model'] =
array(
  'conditions' => 'some condition',
  'fields'=>array('user_id','type_id','country_id','COUNT(*)','SUM
(duration)','SUM(rate)'),
  'group'=>array('User.office_id','country_id'),
  'limit' => $this->paginate['limit']
);

One more thing is that, I am using the same Model for many pages.

Please give me a suggestion to fix this...