Hi,

I am getting below warrings in red color at randomly when page is
executing but after refreshing this warring disappears.

Warning (512): SQL Error: 1: Can't create/write to file 'C:\xampp\tmp
\#sql_12f8_0.MYD' (Errcode: 13) [CORE\cake\libs\model\datasources
\dbo_source.php, line 521]

Query: DESCRIBE `blogcategories`

Warning (2): Invalid argument supplied for foreach() [CORE\cake\libs
\model\datasources\dbo\dbo_mysql.php, line 194]

I checked my database table, Association between modal, permission to
tmp folder and also loop condition in .ctp file but not getting
success.

Please tell me what's possible region for these warring.

Thanks