I have an application that's partially (65%) ready to go live.  I'm
looking for a skilled CakePHP programmer to be a partner doing most of
the development.  Our application is one where professionals can
create accounts and list their profiles and be found by businesses
needing contracting work done.  It is different from freelance-finding
websites because we assemble virtual teams (not just single
freelancers) and provide tools to select the best combination of
teammates.  The idea won a web idea competition, and now we're just
getting it to market.  Our code is written in CakePHP and stored on a
Subversion repository.

Here is what we're looking for in a partner:
-passionate about programming
-willing to do all-nighters if necessary
-willing to work for equity initially
-experienced with CakePHP and AJAX
-MySQL experience preferred

If you're interested, email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] .  Thanks!