Hi

Here's the scenario. Set the timeout to a very low number (I'm using 1
for arguments sake) and security to high. Login as normal. Logout or
wait for the session to timeout and end up back at the login page. If
I then try to login within the timeout limit it'll be fine. If however
I try to login after the timeout period I'll get "not authorized to
view that location" error. This continues until you attempt to login
within the timeout period of a previous login attempt.

However, if I pass the timeout period BUT use FF Web Dev Toolbar or
whatever to delete the domain/session cookies, it let's me in.

I can see in Auth.php where the flow differs depending on pre or post
timeout. It's line 294 (RC2) (if ($loginAction == $url) {). If you try
pre-timeout its false, post-timeout its true.

My timeout needs to be low and security high and I can just imagine
getting the call "why do I have to login twice?" once the site goes
live.

Replicated in RC2 and RC3.

Anyone got any ideas or able to replicate? Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks guys