On Dec 10, 8:33 pm, "Ed Howland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've got simpletest installed but now I am having problems with the test DB.
>
> I had to change the name of the variable to $test_suite from $test.
> After that I could see the create table statements.
>
> Here is my setup:
>
>         var $test_suite = array(
>                 'driver' => 'mysql',
>                 'persistent' => false,
>                 'host' => 'localhost',
>                 'login' => 'eddie',
>                 'password' => 'eddie',
>                 'database' => 'bph_test',
>                 'prefix' => '',
>         );
>
> But now every test reports
> Error:  Database table forms for model Form was not found. The rest of
> the test aborts.

Same problem here. The error message "Database table not found"
appeared with changeset 7870 of CakePHP.

When calling ClassRegistry::init('Foo') in the startTest method of a
test case, Cake tries to set up 'Foo' with all the associated models
and fails when initializing the first related model: CakePHP reads the
schema definition from database with wrong connection.

When calling ClassRegistry::init('Foo'), Cake uses the 'default'
connection for getting the schema for 'Foo' and everything works fine.
Then the first related Model is initialized, CakePHP tries to read the
schema, but now with the 'test_suite' connection, which raises the
error because the table doesn't exist in the test database.

Is this an error that should be filed to trac?

Marcus