When you have in router variable 'pass' it appears twice. (i don't
know if it's a bug or a feature)
$this->params[pass'][] and $this->paramas['location']
I removed array 'pass' from Router::connect and urls are fine now, but
I need to get variables from $this->params in controller.
Perhaps there is better solution.