If I have view caching enabled and I have the following files.

news.php
news_find_something.php
news_find_something_page_2.php
element_news_something.php
documents_find_news_page_4.php

If I call clearCache('news') the news.php file is deleted but the
other files remain.

If I call it again a second time then all the files with the word news
are deleted.

The clearCache function should not produce different results when
called with the same parameters.

The other problems is that the clearCache will delete any cached file
with the word "news" in it, but only after being called a second time.
For example; documents_find_news_page_4.php was also deleted.