Hi

I'm sure there must be a simple solution to this; but I just can't get
it working.

I'm using CakePHP version 1.2.0.7296 RC2 and I'm trying to implement
authorization using the Auth component. My application uses a table /
model called "Twitchers" instead of users and so I've included the
line:

$this->Auth->userModel = 'Twitcher';

throughout my controllers. Howeevr it doesn't matter how many times I
include this line Cake persistently tells me it can't find the
UsersController in app/controllers/users_controller.php.

I do have a TwitchersController in twitchers_controller.php.

I've peppered just about every controller method with the userModel
assignment; but I just can't get Cake to accept it.

What have I omitted or done wrong?

Thanks

David