Like I said, I dont want to Import the locale in every model method.

Also saveField fails at this point:

if (!empty($this->id)) {
        if (!$db->update($this, $fields, $values)) {
                $success = false;

Because of this, When I know for sure the row exists.

if (!$this->__exists && $count > 0) {
        $this->id = false;
}

Which fails because it runs this query:

SELECT COUNT(*) AS `count` FROM `users` AS `User` WHERE `User`.`id` =
'eac20adf536b50f9fc0be58550fde763'

Because for some reason the id is being pulled from the controller
action argument, which makes no god damn sense.

eac20adf536b50f9fc0be58550fde763 = $hash in verify($hash) {
http://cake/users/verify/eac20adf536b50f9fc0be58550fde763

I echo the id before $this->exists() and its correct. But when I echo
the id after that is called, it is wrong.