Hi,

I am trying CakePHP ajax pagination using prototype.js

My code is below :

<?php
    $paginator->options(
            array('update'=>'CustomerPaging',
                    'url'=>array('controller'=>'Customers',
'action'=>'display'),
                    'indicator' => 'LoadingDiv'));
?>
    <?php echo $html->image('ajax-loader.gif'); ?>

    <?php echo $this->renderElement('customers/paging'); ?>

I want to hide the content of div id "CustomerPaging" when 'ajax-
loader.gif' image is being displayed on ajax request.

I think that it can be done using Ajax.Responders.register, but where
should this java script function be called ?

Ajax.Responders.register({
  onCreate: showProcessing,
  onComplete: hideProcessing
});

Is there any way that I can hide the content of  div Id
"CustomerPaging" when the "loader" image is displaying using
Prototype.js in CakePHP ajax pagination.

Please help me
Thanks