Hi,

I have problem when using pagination with Group BY.

I have two tables:
problems : id, title
problem replies : problem_id, reply_title

Here is hasMany relation between problem and problem replies

I am defining pagination in problems_controller

problems_controller.php
<?php
var $paginate = array(
  'Problem',
   'ProblemReply' => array(
      'fields' => array('ProblemReply.problem_id','COUNT
(ProblemReply.problem_id) AS count_problem'),
      'group' => 'ProblemReply.problem_id',
      'order' => array('count_problem' =>'DESC'),
       'limit' => 2,
        'contain' => array(
               'Problem' => array(
                'fields' => array('Problem.id', 'Problem.title',
'Problem.description', 'Problem.created'),
               )
             )
           )
);
?>

Here Pagination count is not working properly because of GROUP By

Pagination count query is :

SELECT COUNT(*) AS `count` FROM `problem_replies` AS `ProblemReply`
LEFT JOIN `problems` AS `Problem` ON (`ProblemReply`.`problem_id` =
`Problem`.`id`)  WHERE 1 = 1  GROUP BY `ProblemReply`.`problem_id`

I can not use custom query pagination because I am using pagination at
many places in problem controller.

please tell me how should I solve issue of Group BY in pagination?

Thanks