On Dec 29, 5:20 pm, Webweave <webwe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What are the errors you are seeing ?

I see the $this->Auth->authError error, with my customized message.
It logs me in, as I can see this with the updated user profile db
field "last_login", then it internally correctly redirects me to the
protected user page but then the Auth must fail and I am redirected to
the login page again. It is not a login error, but an auth error.
When it randomly logs me in, then after the 2nd click I am getting
logged out, which the custom auth error message again.

My partner is using IE7 (same Version like me, same security
settings), but it never happened to him. It does not happen to me with
Firefox or Chrome, and I guess it did not happen to me 1 week ago.

This seems to me broser-side, but I am using another cake install on
another server, using the cake ACL-Auth example, there I do not see
any errors, so it is not just my browser, but it must be somehow
related to how I have setup the scripts. I have changed almost
everything back and forth, but get the same results.

Anyone just throwing in a hint into what direction I should
investigate is welcome to do it.

Thanx, yves.