Hi All,

Im trying to bake some apps from the console.
Can someone please help me solve the problems Im having?

I ran this in Mac OS X Terminal: cake bake mynewapp

Errors:
1. App: myusername Wrong too. believe it should show mynewapp not
myusername, same for path
2. Will be copied to: /Users/myusername/mynewapp This is wrong should
be copied to /Users/myusername/Sites/mynewapp
3. Error: /Users/myusername/config/ not found  I dont know why I
receive this error
4. Localhost says: Your database configuration file is NOT present.
Rename config/database.php.default to config/database.php I bake
console should handle this, not going to handcode the file.

The output(selected):

Welcome to CakePHP v1.2.0.7962 Console
App : myusername                         // I believe this should be
mynewapp not OS myusername

Bake Project
Skel Directory: /Users/myusername/Sites/_cake/cake/console/libs/
templates/skel
Will be copied to: /Users/myusername/mynewapp

Look okay? (y/n/q)
[y] > n
What is the full path for this app including the app directory name?
Example: /Users/myusername/mynewapp/myapp
[/Users/myusername/mynewapp/myapp] > /Users/myusername/Sites/mynewapp
Bake Project
Skel Directory: /Users/sg/Sites/_cake/cake/console/libs/templates/skel
Will be copied to: /Users/myusername/Sites/mynewapp
Look okay? (y/n/q)
[y] > y

Creating file /Users/myusername/Sites/invoicr/views/pages/home.ctp
Wrote /Users/myusername/Sites/invoicr/views/pages/home.ctp
Welcome page created
Random hash key created for 'Security.salt'
CAKE_CORE_INCLUDE_PATH set to /Users/myusername/Sites/_cake in webroot/
index.php
CAKE_CORE_INCLUDE_PATH set to /Users/myusername/Sites/_cake in webroot/
test.php
Remember to check these value after moving to production server

Your database configuration was not found. Take a moment to create
one.
The following database configuration will be created:
Name:         default
Driver:       mysql
Persistent:   false
Host:         localhost
User:         mynewapp
Pass:         *******
Database:     mynewapp
Look okay? (y/n)
[y] > y
Do you wish to add another database configuration?
[n] >
Error: /Users/myusername/config/ not found    // I dont know why I
receive this error?
sg:~ sg$

pls help

gemmes