Hello everybody!

I would like to hear you about my new project.

Me and a friend (not a Baker or PHP programmer) want to build an application
that looks a lot like the youtube, but the video are tutorials and in their
great majority are paid.

The user seller will upload your video tutorial and set a price.

The user who wants to watch the tutorial will pay (using an payment gateway)
and the site will hold an percentage of payment.

Someone knows something? done or not with the cakephp.

Any suggestion will be very welcome. Thank you

Sorry my bad english, im Brazilian