So I have this pagination setup using containable, but the contain
isn't working, suggestions?

var $paginate = array(
    'Friend' => array(
        'limit' => 10,
        'order' => array('Friend.requestTime' => 'ASC'),
        'recursive' => 2,
        'contain' => array(
            'Member',
            'User' => array('Country')
        )
    )
);

Friend model has two foreign ids (user_id, friend_id), both of which
point to the user model. So respectively I called them User and Member
(cant do friend because thats the current model). Anyways the user
model has a belongsTo to a country, and thats what im trying to
contain.

But at the moment im getting all the related information return, not
even basic containables is working.