Hi,

I try something like relations, and I have:
Article hasOne User
User hasMany Article
User hasMany Comment
Article hasMany Comment

There are fields in 'comments' table: id, comment, model, foreign_key,
user_id, created...
I build my table like tables from I18n 'i18n' or ACL 'aros' and
'acos'.

...and I have a few records into 'comments':
1, 'Hello boy!', User, 2,... // Comment for User with id=2
2, 'It's very amazing content!', Article, 543,... // Comment for
Article width id=543
3,...

How I can use this relations in professional solution?
I haven't idea...