Hello,

I'm currently working on an e-commerce application.

On the product pages, I am generating a form to add products to the
cart. As such, each page can contain several forms.

I've created a helper for my application which contains: product
display; add to cart form generation; menu generation for the cms;
etc.

My helper uses the Form and HTML helpers.

Each form I create has the same ID (CartAddForm) as each form has the
same action.
Also, each field within the form shares the same ID with the form
elements in the other forms (eg. CartProductDescription).

As such, the pages fail validation.

Can anyone immediately think of a way around this?

Thanks,

Chris.