Thanks a lot for your detailed answer. I will move on with the Admin
controller I wanted :) and look into your method if requestAction starts
giving me problems. One more time, thanks for your time and detailed answer.

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 2:37 PM, websta* <subscripti...@webprogression.co.nz

--
Rogelio Nodal