From: cake-php@googlegroups.com [mailto:cake-...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of David
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 9:49 AM
To: CakePHP
Subject: testing/fixtures: load different records on demand

Hi!
I am using fixtures for my test methods and I'm not sure if it's
possible, but I would like to load different records on demand in the
different test methods. I know that you can load different fixtures
with loadFixtures() and setting $autoFixtures to false, but I would
like to load in one method only one record, and in another method like
30 records.
Thanks.
David

7:04 AM