I'm sorry, I guess I wasn't very clear.  I'm trying to run the test
case and fixtures that were supplied in a patch that has since been
applied.  Since I'm still running RC3 on a virtualhost on my dev
server, I figured it would be good to run the test and look at the
code to see how it worked.

The test case and fixture code is attached and viewable/downloaded
from https://trac.cakephp.org/ticket/5596.

Because of the error I received, I think I just don't know where I
should be placing these files to get them to run properly, and was
looking for guidance.