"We'll be doing that soon enough. You should now have models,
controllers, and baked views for your users, groups, posts and
widgets.

in actions mode, this authenticates our ARO - groups and users -
against the ACO objects - controllers & actions."

After "posts and widgets" and before "in actions mode", there is
something missing.

at http://book.cakephp.org/view/642/Preparing-our-Application

It looks like it is a lot missing, because all of a sudden "We now
have a functioning CRUD application."

at http://book.cakephp.org/view/643/Preparing-to-Add-Auth

What do you think is missing?

By the way, do I have to understand the automated tool for creating
ACOs code to create a CakePHP site with user authentication?

- http://book.cakephp.org/view/647/An-Automated-tool-for-creating-ACOs