I paste my code:

function edit($id=-1)
{
   pr($this->data); // Original Passed Data

   $object=$this->Document->read(null,$id);

   pr($this->data); // Data after read operation

The original passed data is correct . (Example : $data['Document']
['title']='edited title');
Instead in the data after read operation I get that there are the data
that are read (Example : $data['Document']['title']='not edited
title' ).