On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 6:09 PM, Jesse <jesseainsk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks both of you for your input.
>
> All my mod_rewrite stuff is working properly.
>
> I was looking for a way to circumvent putting a "Router::connect...."
> for each static page I have. Some of my sites have 100-150 static
> pages. I'm looking for a way to dynamically build the routes for all
> the pages.
>
> My script I wrote does work, I was just looking for input from others
> on ways to optimize my code a little, or to make sure I was using best
> practices.

I think what would be nice is a way to set a "default" route so that if all
standard routing fails, go off into a default route which would check if the
requested page exists in app/views/pages in which case it would call the
pages controller. If it doesn't exist, it could go on with the standard
"page not found" procedure.
Has anyone done this before or has a better solution in mind?

- Gonzalo