Sorry, I didnt think I would need to since I just copied everything
exactly like the pages controller/ route.

Here are the routes:
        Router::connect('/', array('controller' => 'pages', 'action' =>
'display', 'home'));
/**
 * ...and connect the rest of 'Pages' controller's urls.
 */
        Router::connect('/pages/*', array('controller' => 'pages', 'action'
=> 'display'));

        Router::connect('/about-section/', array('controller'=>
'about_sections','action' => 'display','default'));
        Router::connect('/about-section/*', array('controller'=>
'about_sections','action' => 'display'));

        Router::connect('/media/', array('controller' => 'medias', 'action'
=> 'display', 'default'));
        Router::connect('/media/*', array('controller' => 'medias', 'action'
=> 'display'));

As I noted in my previous post, the first route I created works just
fine.  Its the second one that I am having problems with.

gkc